CNC Lathe Programmer
Pelzer, SC 29669 | Temporary
We currently have multiple open positions for CNC Lathe Programmers for 3rd shift to join our Pelzer, SC team.
Industry: CNC operator/production
Job Location: Williamston, SC
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Adjust machine controls and change tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
- Compute unspecified dimensions and machine settings, using knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics.
- Crank machines through cycles, stopping to adjust tool positions and machine controls to ensure specified timing, clearances, and tolerances.
- Inspect sample workpieces to verify conformance with specifications, using instruments such as gauges, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Install holding fixtures, cams, gears, and stops to control stock and tool movement, using hand tools, power tools, and measuring instruments.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
- 3rd Shift: 3: 00 PM to 1: 00 AM Monday - Thursday
Pay Rate: $16 minimum/hourly **** this will vary depending on experience and capabilities
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
765 Haywood Road
Greenville, SC 29607
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (864) 288-3125 to set up your personal interview. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsgreenville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older/equal opportunity employer
Equal Opportunity Employer