Gulfport, MS 39501 | Temporary
Cabinetmakers cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortisers to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products.
Day Shift 5: 30 am 2: 30 pm
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Verify dimensions, and check the quality and fit of pieces to certain specifications
- Cut timber to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit, using various hand tools
- Trim, sand, and scrape surfaces and joints to prepare articles for finishing
- Carpentry experience required
You may start the application process on our website www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired identification I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
12259 Highway 49, Suite A
Gulfport, MS 39503
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer