Customer Service Analyst
Dunlap, TN 37327 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
The customer service analyst is responsible for the receiving, entering and monitoring of all customer orders into SAP and for preparation of analytical analysis of department performance criteria.
- Maintains Customer past due log and expedite log.
- Assists Warehouse Supervisor and Shipping Coordinators in the creation and maintenance of the Operator Instruction Sheets for all customer shipments.
- Generates credits/debits to production invoices as needed.
- Creates Master label & bar code label info in SAP label table.
- Enters and/or monitors all customer orders manually or through EDI into SAP.
- Ensures accuracy of customer EDI as well as successful implementation of new EDI.
- Verifies and investigates customer accumulations.
- Monitors, summarizes, and reports out customer delivery ratings including corrective action.
- Monitors customer electronic notification systems such as SMART, DDL, Super G, SupplyOn, eSupplier Connect, etc.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the customer.
- Responsible for accuracy of all customs paperwork for pre-production and production shipments
- Assists warehouse supervisor and manager with the creation and maintenance of analytical reports.
- Maintains pricing in SAP schedule agreements
- Maintains accurate record keeping and reporting utilizing SAP.
- Operates a computer, calculator, copier, fax machine and other standard office equipment.
- Performs all activities in a professional and positive manner.
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record to ensure timely work completion.
- Must have knowledge of and adhere to Quality Systems requirements that relate to this job.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Practices good housekeeping techniques in keeping all areas of responsibility clean and organized, as well as plant floor 5S in designated Logistics’ areas.
Ensures that all work activities are in full compliance with all safety, health and environmental rules and regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Integrated Supply Management, related business degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, SAP preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work in a cooperative, positive team approach.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.