Nashville, TN 37202 | Temporary
Dock Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Moving product off the conveyor line during fast paced production.
- Pulling orders according to order form.
- Inspect products for quality and quantity.
- Light cleaning of assigned areas and warehouse.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand a cold environment.
- Must be able to keep up with fast paced production.
- Must follow all GMP rules and regulations.
- Employee must have reliable transportation.
- Dock Experience a plus!
Pay Rate: $11.00 / Hour, plus great benefits!
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer