Conroe, TX 77301 | Temporary
Local Manufacturing Company located in North Houston is currently seeking employees for Temp to Hire, Full-Time positions in our electrical prep department for both day and night shifts! All Electrical Prep positions will assist the Electricians and ensure that every building is shipped out and held up to quality standards.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Install switchgear doors and other electrical components.
- Install Bulkhead cover plates
- Install Personal Doors and apply signage
- Hang HVAC units
- Bends/fills conduit when required
- Assist Electricians as needed
- Operate heavy duty commercial industrial forklift as needed
- Able to read/Interprets designs and drawings, including BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Must know how to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinder and saws.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to work at heights exceeding 6'.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Employer has a strict tobacco-free policy.
- Cotinine test, drug screen and background check are required.
Send Resume or apply in person IMMEDIATELY!
1+ years of related experience preferred
1st Shift 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm Monday - Friday + overtime
2nd Shift 3: 30 pm - 2: 00 am Monday - Friday + overtime, plus .50 cent shift differential
This Company offers:
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Come into our office TODAY for an IMMEDIATE interview. We are located at:
AUTOMATION PERSONNEL SERVICES
2129 FM 2920, SUITE 200 (in the HEB Shopping Center)
SPRING, TEXAS 77388
If you are unable to stop by, feel free to or submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer