Pulaski, TN 38478 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Electrician on 1st shift in Pulaski, TN for a well-established industrial steel company that specializes in steel fabrication.
Electrician Job Duties and Requirements:
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, and power tools.
- Test equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards.
- Diagnose malfunctions systems, apparatus, and components.
- Employee must have reliable transportation.
- Electrician Experience a must!
Shift Times: Monday - Friday from 7: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM, some overtime required.
Pay Rate: $14.00 18.00 Per Hour, Based on Experience - and great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (931) 901-0625 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required.
Must be 18 years or older.
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer