Pulaski, TN 38478 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Fitter Welder on 1st shift in Pulaski, TN for a well-established industrial steel company that specializes in steel fabrication.
Fitter Welder Job Duties and Requirements:
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints.
- Construct, re-build and repair machines and equipment using hand and power tools.
- Operation of fitter equipment.
- Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manuals.
- Plans machine building operations.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Aligns components for assembly, manually or with hoist.
- Bolts, screws, dowels, welds or rivets parts together, using handtools, rivet gun and welding equipment.
- Removes high spots and smoothes surfaces, using chisels, scrapers, files and powered hand grinder.
- Assembles, sets-up and operates machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance to customer specifications.
- Employee must have reliable transportation.
- Welding Experience a must!
Shift Times: Monday - Friday from 7: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM, some overtime required.
Pay Rate: $15.00 - 18.00 Per Hour, Based on Experience - and great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (931) 901-0625 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required.
Must be 18 years or older.
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer