Forklift Operators Needed !!!
Pasadena, TX 77501 | Temporary
We're Hiring for a great company that is a well-established.
We currently have multiple open positions for Certified Forklift Operators on 1st and 2nd and 3rd shifts to join our Houston team.
Industry: Warehouse/ Distribution.
Job Location: Pasadena, TX
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be working in various departments of the warehouse.
- Employees must have machine operating experience.
- Employees will be loading / unloading products from machines.
- Employees must be able to work in hot / cold depending on the weather.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including steel toe shoes / boots, safety glasses, sleeves and hearing protection.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 40lbs (depending on the department).
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
- 1st Shift: 7: 00 AM - 5: 30 PM (Monday through Friday, some weekend work required.)
- 2nd Shift: 2: 00PM 10: 30pm (Monday through Friday, some weekend work required.)
- 3rd Shift: 4: 00pm 3: 30am (Monday through Friday, some weekend work required.))
Pay Rate: $10.00-$12.00 / Hour, plus shift differential and great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
12740 I-10 East, Suite B5
Houston, TX 77015
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (713) 637-8600 to set up your personal interview. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/APSHouston) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) of identification for I9 purposes.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer