Columbia, TN 38401 | Temporary
We're hiring for a great company that is one of the world s largest provider for road markings in Columbia, TN.
We currently have multiple open positions for Furnace Operators 2nd shift to join our team.
7PM - 7AM Monday - Friday
Some overtime required.
Job Duties: (Other duties may be assigned):
- Measure ingredients
- Adjust furnace controls
- Record gauge readings
- Remove defective product as needed
- Collect samples to test
- Remove material from furnace
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 10+ hours.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (plant is not climate controlled).
- Must have one-year experience as a Machine Operator.
Pay Rate: $12 / Hr plus Great Benefits
You may apply in person at our office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Drug Screen and Background Check Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer