Columbia, TN 38401 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Furnace Operators on 2nd shift for a company located in Columbia, TN that manufactures traffic safety products.
Furnace Job Duties and Requirements:
- Measure ingredients
- Adjust furnace controls
- Record gauge readings
- Remove defective product as needed
- Collect samples to test
- Remove material from furnace
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 10+ hours.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (plant is not climate controlled).
- Must have one-year experience as a Machine Operator.
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour, plus great benefits
2nd Shifts available, Overtime is required (including some Saturdays)
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (931) 901-0625 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer