Heavy Equipment Operator
Palmdale, FL 33944 | Temporary
- Prepares organic mixes using a heavy equipment loader
- Pushes or relocates piles to ensure segregation of materials
- Supplies production with a continuous supply of material
- Monitors the stock piles for excessive heat
- Turns stockpiles, extinguishes small fires
- Ensures the proper amount of water is used to prepare the stockpile for production use
- Maintains equipment
- Operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by management and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a dusty, dirty environment.
- Ability to work in all-weather elements, including heat and cold.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Physical ability to climb in and out of equipment.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely operate heavy equipment.
- Must Have Grinder Experience.
Pay is based on experience
Monday through Thursday's 6: 00 am to 4: 30 pm
Shifts may vary during seasons
Drug Screen and Background Screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer