Industrial Maintenance Technician
Rome, GA 30161 | Temporary
The Industrial Maintenance Technician is responsible for detecting and fixing mechanical problems on the machines and is responsible for the daily (preventive) maintenance of the Machinery and Buildings in order to ensure the continuity of the production process and resolve production downtime to a minimum. He/she will also execute project-based tasks, by order of the Technical Manager or Lead Electrician/Mechanic.
Your Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Detecting and analyzing the cause of a (technical) disturbance on the machine
- Efficiently solving technical problems (in consultation with the lead mechanic) to avoid loss of quality
- Performing changes or renewals on existing machines
- Performing targeted actions to avoid production downtime
- Executing assembly and disassembly of machine parts
- Welding Machine parts
- Adjusting existing installations (e.G. Cabling)
- Adjusting Schedules on Electricity-plan
- Correct handling of working tools in the work place
- Smooth handover of the work to the next shift
- Responsible for order and cleanliness in the work environment and strictly comply with the safety rules
You work closely together with the colleagues in the maintenance department and report to the Lead Mechanic.
Here is what they are looking for:
Mechanical and electrical experience (more electrical, the better)
Pay is between $23-$27, this is going to be based on experience.
Work one month on days (6a-6p) and then one month on nights (6: 00 pm - 6: 00 am). When they work nights, they get a $1.50/hour shift differential
Please bring valid documentation for I-9 verification.
Background check and drug screen are required.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apscalhoun) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
120 Cornerstone Way, Suite 5
Calhoun, GA 30701
706-624-0500 FOR DETAILS
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive A payout. IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer