Injection Mold Shift Mechanic
Stone Mountain, GA 30086 | Temporary
Lead Maintenance Tech: One position available aprox $25 per hour.
Maintenance Tech: Four positions available Aprox $19-22 per hour.
Diagnoses and performs mechanical and electrical repairs and maintenance on the cup mild machines.
1. Diagnoses problems by inspecting and disassembling equipment to determine extent of repairs necessary.
2. Performs mechanical. Hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic repairs to the cup mold machines.
3. Uses drawings, diagrams, operational manuals, manufacturing specifictations, etc., when diagnosing problems and making repairs.
4. Repiars and re-build parts such as lift cylinders, pneumatic valves, steam and air regulators, hydraulic pumps and systems.
5. Makes up and replaces lengths of steam hoses, air and water lines to include pipe threading
6. Provides assistance to other Maintanence Mechanics as needed
7. Notes any repairs reported by other maintenances techs that are outside of their scope of responsibility or ability to repair
8. Perform all work in a safe manner to include following specific procedures for lock-out/tag-out of equipment before making any repairs
9. Communicate with productionsupervisors and co-workers on the status of equipment repairs
10. Maintain housekeeping standards by keeping a clean and safe work area at all times
11. Follow all GMP and sanitation guidelines along with maintaining a high level of personal hygiene
12. Attend meeting and training session as required
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor, maintenance lead or maintenance manager including special projects and equipment PMs.
1. Receive a pass on a preemployment physical and background check
2. Work a 12+ hour shift while standing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting, reaching, grasping, and lifting throughout the entire shift.
3. Requires the manual movement of repair parts and tools that may weight 50 lbs.
1. In-doors in a manufacturing environment that is not air conditioned
2. Wear PPE while working which includes hairnet, hearing protection and safety glasses with side guards
3. Work 12 hours days, able to work amble overtime flexible schedule
Education- High school diploma or GED
Experience- four years maintenance in a manufacturing environment repairing production machines
Skills- mechanical aptitude, willingness to lear and manual dexterity
Able to obtain forklift certification
Must have own tools and multimeter
Temporary Positions with some long-term opportunities
Please bring valid forms for I-9 verification
Drug screen and background are required
Must be able to lift up to 25lbs consistently
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsgwinnett) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services is located at:
4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Lawrenceville GA 30044
770.995.6500 text or call for details
GREAT BENEFITS to ALL temporary employees.
VACATION PAY, HOLIDAY PAY, MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION AND 401K
BONUS OPPORTUNITY-We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive a payout
Equal Opportunity Employer