Inside Sales Representative
Austell, GA 30106 | Temporary
Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, the incumbent supports the overall sales effort of the assigned region, including qualifying leads, managing assigned sales territory, and proactively contacting customers to establish new business and expand current business with existing customers through professional negotiation of pricing and use of sales skills, excellent customer service practices and accurate product knowledge over the phone.
Shift: 7: 30am - 4: 30pm, Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
- Provides excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Provides follow-up to leads that are sent to the area via internet, associations, etc.
- Provides timely follow-up to customer's requests.
- Ensures walk in customers are handled in a timely manner including equipment returns.
- Processes credit card charges.
- Communicates daily with Outside Sales Associate on inquiries and/or orders received.
- Prepares quotes for outside sales and fax to clients as required.
- Coordinates equipment requirements for efficient order fulfillment and cost containment.
- Plans and directs customer orders with service department.
- Communicates with service department and/or shop supervisor in regards to equipment shipments and arranges orders for shipment.
- Ensures proper generation of rental agreements and associated documents.
- Arranges freight and transportation.
- Assists with vendor purchasing.
- Assists with parts and equipment inventories.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental, welding equipment sales, or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors) an asset.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Computer skills to produce spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
- Communicates well verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a College diploma.
- Greater than three years of customer service in an industrial/rental environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment an asset.
- Background Check and Drug Screen Required.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired identification for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
5015 Floyd Road SW
Mableton, GA 30126
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer