Chattanooga, TN 37401 | Temporary
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6am 2: 30pm
Pay rate is $10 - $12 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses finish materials.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programs, committees, or teams and by conducting laboratory or plant safety audits.
- Provide technical support or assistance to chemists or engineers.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Must have strong math skills
- Strong understanding of the period table
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Lifting 1-25 pounds repeatedly
- Background Check and Drug Screen required
Please bring valid documentation for I-9 verification.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
6116 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072- Call for details
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive a payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer