Nashville, TN 37202 | Temporary
Machine Operator Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be working in various departments of the warehouse.
- Employees must have machine operating experience.
- Employees will be loading / unloading products from machines.
- Employees must be able to work in hot / cold depending on the weather.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including steel toe shoes / boots, safety glasses, sleeves and hearing protection.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 40lbs (depending on the department).
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- Machine Operator experience is a plus!
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
- 1st Shift: 5: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM (Monday through Thursday, some weekend work required.)
- 2nd Shift: 3: 30 PM - 2: 00 AM (Monday through Thursday, some weekend work required.)
- 3rd Shift: 5: 30AM - 6: 00PM (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Pay Rate: $11.50 / hour, plus a $1.00 sift differential.
To start the application process, please apply online at www.Apstemps .com or, come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office so we can get you qualified for the position. Please bring a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
APSNashville Machine Operator
Equal Opportunity Employer