Houston, TX 77001 | Temporary
Compensation: Pay Rate Depending on Experience $20- $23 per hour, Monday- Friday 6: 00 PM to 4: 30 AM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reassemble machines after completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Inspect/test damaged machine parts, mark defective areas or advise supervisor of repair needs.
- Lubricate machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Install, replace or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Dismantle mchines and remove parts for repair.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Read work orders and specs to determine machine/equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machine, machine parts, or equipment.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a Temp to Hire Position
Maintenance Mechanic (West Houston)
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Apprenticeship program preferred.
- Two years revious work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Knowledge of machine and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Must have knowledge of email and preventative maintenance database systems.
Must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Regularly required to walk, stand, and bend.
Drug Screen and Background are required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Qualified candidates may apply in person at:
Automation Personnel Services
9630 Westheimer Rd, Suite #700 (Randall s Shopping Center)
Houston, TX 77063
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. We accept applications Monday- Friday from 8am- 3pm.
Equal Opportunity Employer