Alexandria, VA 22301 | Temporary
Pay Rate $18+ (Based on experience)
Candidate would maintain and repair food processing related equipment as required. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all food processing systems for the company.
- Knowledge of commercial food service equipment repairs and maintenance, techniques
- Knowledge in the operation of electrical control systems
- Ability to read and interpret written reference material
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Three years experience in industrial maintenance of equipment
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Maintenance and Repair
1. Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of machinery
2. Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
3. Troubleshooting and maintaining electrical wiring and controls according to specifications and code.
Please forward resumes to APSAlexandria@apstemps.com or come by our office location:
7742 Gunston Plaza
Lorton, VA 22079
Please bring in unexpired IDs for the I-9 process
Drug screen and background are required
Equal Opportunity Employer