Norcross, GA 30003 | Temporary
Pay Rate - $11.00
Candidate would be working with the Director of Maintenance, to maintain and repair, food service (kitchen) related equipment as required, and as assigned for the efficient operation of the Maintenance Department. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all food service (kitchen) systems for the company
- Knowledge of commercial food service (kitchen) equipment repairs and maintenance, techniques
- Knowledge in the operation of electrical control systems
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to operate a computer and assigned software
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Five years experience in the commercial food service (kitchen) equipment and refrigeration maintenance field
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Maintenance and Repair
1. Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of food service (kitchen) and refrigeration systems.
2. Relocate and expand existing food service (kitchen) and refrigeration systems as required.
3. Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
4. Fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls and piping according to specifications and code.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in Refrigeration Kitchen Equipment
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or attend our Open House from 12/11/17 - 12/15/17, at our office location address:
4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Suite 403
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Please bring in unexpired IDs to complete an I9 document
Drug screen and background are required
Equal Opportunity Employer