Birmingham, AL 35201 | Temporary
1. Work with the Production Planner to develop and execute the production schedule to meet customer demands
2. Ensure manufacturing and quality performance is maintained through monitoring Safety, Quality, Deliverables, Cost, and Employee (SQDCE) process
3. Oversees and directs daily spreading, cutting, folding, and assembly processes
4. Develops self-directed work teams to adjust labor throughout the assembly cell to efficiently meet customer demand
5. Directs material handler to ensure production areas are stocked with appropriate materials to efficiently meet customer demand via Kanban production system
6. Provides technical support or employs required resources to resolve manufacturing issues
7. Abides by health, safety, & environmental requirements
8. Abides by quality requirements including ISO standards
9. Responsible for assessing team skills, and directs team training efforts to ensure direct reports are adequately trained
10. Responsible for interviewing potential new hires, administering reviews, communicating corrective actions, and termination process
11. Collaborates with and provides information to Customer Care, and sales representatives to address any concerns that arise within an account
12. Supports and actively participates in company s lean philosophy of continuous improvement
Job Requirements *
Education and Experience
Two (2) years experience with MRP working with computerized planning, inventory and production control systems, and/or manual Kanban systems. Bachelors degree preferred.
Leadership Skills The ability to make things happen by encouraging and channeling the contributions of others, taking a stand on and addressing important issues, and acting as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement.
Fostering Teamwork The synergy that comes from putting employees together to form teams to solve problems, make decisions, and take action for greater department success.
Coach & Develop Others The ability to lead, coach and develop the department s human capital by establishing an environment conducive to feedback, giving positive and constructive feedback, addressing performance problems and grooming employees for advancement.
Displays Positive Attitude and Confidence.
Communication Skills Builds trust and solid working relationships with employees and others in the organization. Shares information with others and goes beyond communicating only what is necessary.
Copes well with stress Effectively deals with the concerns of the organization and the people in it and provides appropriate attention.
Computer Skills- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, previous experience using Oracle preferred.
Business Acumen ability to understand company financials, department cost structures, budgets, and operating costs.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or come into the office at
Automation Personnel Services
362 Palisades Blvd
Birmingham. Al 35209
205 868-9448 ph
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer