Clanton, AL | Direct-Hire (Perm)
2nd Shift Material Supervisor
- Work with Manufacturing and Material Team members on identifying material shortages.
- Work with Storeroom on getting material from stock in support of manufacturing
- completing material transaction on computer system.
- Preparing associated paperwork for Scrap, line returns etc. as necessary
- Receive material as required.
- Prepare shipping documents and packages as required
- Learn and follow all applicable policies and procedures
- Specific function related duties:
- Responsible for overseeing the warehouse, shipping, receiving, and material handling and personnel in these areas.
- Familiar with company standard concepts, practices and procedures and ensures they are Adhered to.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong team player with ability to interact with all functional areas.
- Preferable 2+ years experience in a warehouse, stock room, manufacturing operation.
- Preferably 1+ year production control experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and to learn computer applications.
- Management experience and good organizational skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.