Irmo, SC 29063
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reassemble machines after completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Inspect/test damaged machine parts, mark defective areas or advise supervisor of repair needs.
- Lubricate machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Install, replace or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday 9am 5pm
Pay is $11 per hour
The application process may be started online, at www.apstemps.com . To start the process, visit our website, and search for jobs, or join our talent network. If you are unable to start the process online, you may call our office to set up an appointment to complete the application process in person. If you have any questions, please call 803-798-8841.
Equal Opportunity Employer