Lexington, SC 29071 | Temporary
2. Provide Machine Design and adaptation engineering for assigned projects while applying design standards.
3. Work on assigned projects in varying process areas.
4. Provide Management of Mechanical contractor or maintenance installation teams during equipment modifications & machine installations through Start-up and Commissioning.
5. Perform Feasibility Studies based on a Functional Specification and write Technical Specifications on assigned projects.
6. Create Budgetary Estimates and Bid Packages on assigned projects.
7. Order equipment and materials for assigned projects.
8. Provide Machine Trouble-shooting assistance during Commissioning of projects.
9. Create project documentation: Layout Drawings, Assembly Drawings, Detail Drawings, maintenance & operator training documents and user manuals.
10. Interface with Plant production & maintenance customers, other engineers, and suppliers.
11. Provide troubleshooting and equipment breakdown assistance as required.
12. Provide project updates to support project approvals and engineering indicators.
We are an EEOC compliant employer.
Please send resume to Techjobs@apstechnical.com
1. Proficient at reading mechanical prints.
2. Familiar with ISO CAD drawing standards, conventions, and design standards.
3. Have an understanding of Machine Automation Controls (PLC s) and able to interface with the Project Electri