Decatur, AL 35601 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
CNC Machining and Fabrication Management
- Successful candidate will have 10+ years experience in managing a multi-million dollar industrial Machining / Fabrication shop.
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge in estimating projects, managing work flow, and managing employees.
- Must be proficient in Solid Edge / Solid Works.
- Knowledge of welding processes and metal forming processes is required.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate well with both customers and internal sales group.
- Knowledge of ERP software would be beneficial, but not required.
Knowledge of machining operations and all the materials and equipment requirements for fabrication
A career in fabrication or manufacturing
The ability to focus on company objectives
Some college is a benefit but the ability to talk details of the process and procedures required to operate a fabrication shop is mandatory
We are an EEOC compliant employer and follow all EEOC requirements