Chattanooga, TN | Direct-Hire (Perm)
- Write and debug effective and safe control programs that meet the requirements of the end user and the expectations.
- Maintain the quality of equipment shipped.
- Follow Standards and Technical Guidelines, including deviation lists that may be provided to allow for customer specifications or requirements.
- Ensure control programming of equipment and tooling is complete, safe, and functional.
- Meet requirements for internal runoffs, safety inspections, and other quality control procedures.
- Clear communications with Project Management staff and supervisors on issues that may come up.
- Design effective and detailed HMI Screens that are neatly arranged for ease in understanding by end user operators and technical staff.
- Debugging of electrical systems as needed for operation of all machines.
- Communicating with Robot Programmers on what is needed from them to make a project run smoothly.
- Travel 40%+ including overnight.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. An Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with experience will be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience in PLC Programming
- Superior communications skills
- Advanced C, C++ or Java Programming Skills
- Experience with RS5000
- Advanced PC Based Computer Skills
- Advanced experience with Motoman, Fanuc, Panasonic, and/or ABB programming structure.
- Electrical Debug Skills