Murfreesboro, TN 37127 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Pipe Layer on 1st shift in Murfreesboro, TN for a well-established industrial steel company that specializes in steel fabrication.
Pipe Layer Job Duties and Requirements:
- Cut, fit, join, thread or otherwise adjoin pipe in a system
- Familiar with piping installations
- Grade and level trenches for proper installation
- Must be able to join pipe and fittings together to complete a piping system.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Familiar with different types of piping (i.E. - copper, PVC, PEX, stainless steel, and ductile iron)
- Employee must be able to wear required PPE including safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Employee must have reliable transportation.
- 3 - 5 years of Construction Experience / Pipe Layer a Must!
Shift Times: Monday - Friday from 7: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM, some overtime required.
Pay Rate: $15.00 17.00 / Hour, Based on Experience - and great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required.
Must be 18 years or older.
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer