Chattanooga, TN 37401 | Temporary
Shift is Monday - Friday 6: 00 am - 2: 30 pm with some OT on Saturdays.
Position is temp to hire.
Pay rate is $11.50 per hour.
1. Maintain good housekeeping in the department
2. After training, participate as a member of the chemical emergency response team.
3. Maintain toxic gas monitors
4. Labeling of chemical containers to ensure compliance to safety and environmental regulations.
5. Perform Chemical handling activities of hazardous and non hazardous materials. This includes unloading from rail cars and tank trucks, handing totes (IBC) and drums.
6. Operate and perform routine maintenance of cutting equipment.
7. Operating a fork lift to move pallets and drums safely within the plant.
8. Set up machinery in preparation of production runs
9. Load and unload blocks of foam from a production conveyor by hand
10. Perform a variety of routine maintenance on chemical systems such as mixing equipment, filters, pumps.
11. Accurately measure block dimensions
12. Monitor production variables and ensure the variables fall within an acceptable range.
13. This position may be required to work daily and/or week end overtime
14. Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Please bring valid documentation for I-9 verification.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
6116 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072- Call or text for details
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer