Pre-Cast Concrete Laborer
Tampa, FL 33602 | Temporary
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for General Laborers for a Pre-Cast Concrete Manufacturing company in the South Tampa, FL area. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be working in the shop area filling the molds with concrete, along with general labor and cleanup.
- Stripping forms by pulling finished cured goods off of forms and loading onto trailer
- Cleaning forms after product is removed using a scraper, steel wool, shovels, sanders, solvents, etc.
- Setting up forms for pouring, including cutting and placing rebar, pulling or 'stressing' rebar strand, tying mesh, and installing imbeds including plates, vectors and core walls) and setting side rails
- Pouring concrete, including placing, raking, and shoveling concrete
- Finishing concrete using various tools/methods such as smooth float, steel trowel, brooming, raking and power trowels to achieve a desired finish.
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Employees must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment. This facility is very dirty, dusty, and noisy. Also, there is outside work that is required.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including Gloves, Aprons, and Steel Toed Boots.
- Employees must have general knowledge of basic tools.
- Employees must have basic math skills and be able to read a tape measurer.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
Position is Temp to Hire!
Pay Rate: $10 per hour, plus great benefits
Shift Times: 7: 00 AM - 7: 00 PM, some Saturday s required (Start & End times vary based on needs)
You may apply online or in person at our office located at:
3904 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
For more details, call us at (813) 888-7508. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid forms required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer