Press Brake Operator
Saginaw, TX | Temporary
Responsible for operating press break on machine. Fits and fabricates structural steel, completes layout, and inspects finished product.
- Operate press break machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
Automation Personnel Services 4354 Western Center Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Equal Opportunity Employer