Press Brake Set Up
Euless, TX 76039 | Temporary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create programs at Amada controller to form metal parts
- Use blueprint to pull punch and dies to form parts
- Use calipers and height gages to inspect parts.
- Work with supervisors to assist with scheduling of jobs.
- Troubleshoot problems that occur while running jobs.
- Coordinate with operators to maximize machine run times.
- 5 years minimum experience setting up Amada CNC Brake Press.
- Must be familiar with running materials such as steel, galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must know how to use measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers and height gages.
Position located in Euless, TX
Apply Monday - Thursday from 8am-3pm Valid Identification for I-9 are required at the time of application
Automation Personnel Services
4354 Western Center Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Equal Opportunity Employer