Atlanta, GA 30302 | Temporary
Description: You will be handling incoming and outgoing calls for a bindery. You have to be able to know the verbage used in the industry.
- Interact with customers on both pre and post-sale print projects
- Provide quotes and printing options to customers
- Work with outside sales to generate leads
- Help with production when needed
We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Experience in Customer Service
- Positive personality
- Dedicated professional
- Ability to perform many different tasks
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Desire to learn
- Professional appearance
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsgwinnett) and send us a message.
Submit resumes online at firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply in person at:
Automation Personnel Services, Inc.
4850 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Suite 403
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Equal Opportunity Employer