Tanner, AL | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Role Purpose: Support Process Flow and Quality Improvement projects by implementing corrective actions throughout the process using methodologies of Six Sigma and the 8 Wastes of Lean Manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot and implement action plans to solve part problems. This will require interaction with Production, Tooling, Quality and or/Maintenance groups.
- Monitor and control mold temperatures, chemical stream temperatures and pressures, and systems calibration.
- Line start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Control pour patterns, delays, offset and programs (both in manual pour or robot pour situations).
- Review and revise schedule changes.
- React to process related quality problems including load variations. Work on advance quality planning teams.
- Associates degree in a technical area
- One to two years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality requirements
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Required to work various shifts.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, 5S, and Kaizen is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.