Production Jr. Engineer (degree or experience)
Auburn, AL 36830 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must understand and follow TS16949 and IATF16949 systems
- New equipment set up with trainer.
- Troubleshoots process problems and identifies solutions which reduce downtime and conserve maintenance costs.
- Measurement of product.
- Train production technician.
- Create training procedures such as troubleshoot, maintenance, measurement, and training video.
- Monitors process equipment to identify potential errors and develops solutions to eliminate the reoccurrence of those problems.
- Develops and updates process procedures to ensure that documentation is accurate and understandable.
- Determines the test methods, procedures, parts, and equipment needed to implement engineering changes.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information and developing solutions.
- Project Management - completes projects on time and budget; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Observes safety and security procedures. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training in a plastic injection molding manufacturing facility; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Internet software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.