Production Line Associate
Nashville, TN 37202 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Production Line Associates on 1st & 2nd Shifts for a company located in Nashville, TN that manufactures gift cards!
Production Line Associates Job Duties and Requirements:
- Catching gift cards as they come off of a conveyor.
- Selecting, stacking, storing, loading, unloading and moving the cards in production, warehouse, manufacturing or other areas of the company.
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of all equipment used in handling the cards.
- Enter data if required, count, sort, segregate, and otherwise keep track of cards in your respective work area.
- Light cleaning of assigned areas and warehouse.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to keep up with fast paced production.
- Must have good math skills.
- Previous Production Line Experience is preferred.
- Temp To Hire Position!
- 1st Shift: 5: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 3: 30 PM - 2: 00 AM
Pay Rate: $10.50 Per Hour, plus $0.50 shift differential and great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required.
Must be 18 years or older.
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer