Production Line Workers
Columbia, TN 38401 | Temporary
A job worth doing is worth doing together! Come join our Nashville Team TODAY!
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then We Want YOU to Apply Now!
We currently have multiple open positions for Production Line Workers on 1st and 2nd shifts for a company located in Columbia, TN that manufactures traffic safety products.
Production Line Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be working on an assembly line or work station to manufacture different products.
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently.
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
- 6 Months of Production Line experience a Must!
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently.
- Must be able to stand on feet all day.
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour, plus great benefits
1st and 2nd Shifts available, Overtime is required (including some Saturdays)
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (931) 901-0625 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer