Quality Control Inspector
Smyrna, TN 37167 | Temporary
Quality Control Inspector Job Duties and Requirements:
- Experience in inspection, manufacturing or production work in an automotive environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to the customers job requirements.
- Must have good communication skills. Employee will be working closely with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Employee will be working in confined work spaces.
- Employees must be able to lift 30 lbs consistently.
- Employees must be able to work overtime.
- Employee must be detail oriented.
- Good hand eye coordination required.
- Take initiative and adapt to situations and circumstances as needed.
- Quality Control Inspection experience is a plus!
Shifts Times may vary, depending on customer needs, but are typically:
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 am - 2: 30 pm (Friday or Saturday time: 6: 30 am - 4: 30 pm)
- 2nd Shift: 2: 00 pm - 10: 30 pm (Friday or Saturday time: 4: 00 pm - 3: 30 pm)
- 3rd Shift: 10: 00 pm - 6: 30 am (Sunday time: 8 pm - 6: 30 am)
- Client T-Shirt required and must be tucked in
- Khaki Pants with no metal studs or rivets
- Steel Toed Shoes are REQUIRED (Boots or shoes)
- Safety glasses
- Bump Cap Possible
Pay Rate: $11 per hour plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at: wwwapstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer