Spring Hill, TN 37174 | Temporary
We're Hiring for a great company that manufactures Automobiles.
We currently have multiple open positions for Quality Inspectors on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts to join our Spring Hill, TN team.
Job Location: Spring Hill, TN
Essential Job Functions / Position Requirements:
- Experience in inspection, manufacturing or production work in an automotive environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to the customers job requirements.
- Must have good communication skills. Employee will be working closely with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Employee will be working in confined work spaces.
- Employees must be able to lift 30 lbs consistently.
- Employees must be able to work overtime.
- Employee must be detail oriented.
- Good hand eye coordination required.
- Take initiative and adapt to situations and circumstances as needed.
- Client T-Shirt required and must be tucked in
- Khaki Pants with no metal studs or rivets
- Safety glasses
Pay Rate: $11 / Hr plus Great Benefits
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our new office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) of identification for I9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process IND123LI
Equal Opportunity Employer