Pass Christian, MS 39571 | Temporary
* Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines and hand tools.
* Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
* Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
* Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches.
* Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
* Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors.
* Bend steel rods with hand tools and rod bending machines.
* Must have previous experience
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the branch to apply at 12259 Hwy 49, Suite A, Gulfport, MS 39503 between the hours of 8: 30am - 3: 00pm Monday through Thursday and from 8: 30am - 2: 00pm on Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer