Clinton, SC | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Under direct and indirect supervision address all mechanical needs for the facility and the manufacturing lines. This individual should be able to diagnose and repair simple and complex mechanical and electrical issues, perform routine maintenance tasks and consult with engineering on long term solutions to equipment issues. The successful candidate will use state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution for each mechanical issue.
This position requires the individual to have significant mechanical and electrical knowledge and at least 5 years of operational experience with equipment such as:
- Centrifugal and positive displacement pumps (rebuild and assemble)
- Various valves, meters, instrumentation and piping
- Instrumentation and controls
- Positive displacement and gravity/pressure, liquid fillers
- Cartoning equipment
- Capping equipment
- Pressure sensitive labelling equipment
- Inkjet printers
- PLC and HMI systems (AB primarily)
- Various conveyors
- Manufacturing tanks, flowmeters, loadcells and other fluid transfer components
- The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of experience working with mechanicals, instrumentation and controls in a cGMP environment.
- They would be familiar with a CC (Change Control) system, PM (Preventative Maintenance) system and be able to troubleshoot complex mechanical problems.
- They would be required for line maintenance and the construction and integration of new equipment. This would not be considered a change over or set up mechanic position.
Experience and Education:
- Significant mechanical aptitude and previous experience troubleshoot complex problems is required.
- Degree in Mechatronics is a bonus; however, HS Education with Military Experience or A.S. Degree would be considered.
- Individual should be able to rebuild, changeover and diagnose moderate to complex problems associated with the previously identified equipment.
- Individual should have significant mechanical aptitude, understand the relationship between the equipment and electronics and apply the proper tools to be used for the job.
- This individual should be able to diagnose mechanical problems quickly and provide proper technical solutions to resolve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.