Sr. Operations Manager
Clinton, SC | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Oversee day to day operations in the areas of formulation, filling and secondary packaging
- Manage daily/monthly production goal setting and operational attainment
- Strategically identify CAPEX for machinery to match production plan
- Track and control unit COG’s in alignment with business plan
- Generate/Manage SOPs to govern Pharmaceutical Operation
- Ensure implementation and adherence to environmental health and safety procedures
- Utilize operational excellence tools such as 6-sigma, 5-S, etc. to develop industry class operation.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Prepare and maintain production reports and other communication for senior management
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and issue corrective action as needed
- Create and manage production budgets
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science preferred
- 5+ years of manufacturing operational leadership experience in a pharmaceutical environment required
- In depth knowledge and understanding of cGMP and other applicable regulatory requirements (OSHA, DHEC, etc.)
- Purchasing, scheduling and QA/QC functional experience preferred
- Knowledge of liquid filling, tablet filling and secondary packaging preferred
- Ability to evaluate and identify corrective actions related to compounding operations, filling operations, secondary packaging, yield reconciliation, product consistency, cleaning, operational deviations, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.