Stand Up Forklift Operator
Nashville, TN 37202 | Temporary
We're Hiring for a great company that is a well-established refrigerated food storage company.
We currently have multiple open positions for Stand Up Forklift Operators on 2nd and 3rd shift to join our Nashville, TN team. This position is located on the Bus Line as well.
Industry: Warehouse/ Distribution.
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be pulling orders and stocking shelves.
- Employees will load and unload orders off the trucks, sometimes by hand.
- Employees must be able to withstand the cold, below zero degree environments.
- Employees will be working in the refrigerator and freezer areas.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE: including boots, coveralls, face masks, hard hats, etc.
- Employees must have Forklift Experience.
- Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- All positions are Temp To Hire!
Shift Times: Monday through Friday, some weekend work required.
- 2nd Shift: 1: 00 PM - 9: 30 PM
- 3rd Shift: 9: 00 PM - 5: 30 AM
Pay Rate: $13 - 14 / Hour, with potential raises after 30 days plus great benefits!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) of identification for I-9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid ID required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer