Stand Up Forklift Operator
Nashville, TN 37202 | Temporary
Stand Up Forklift Operator Job Expectations and Requirements:
- Operate Stand Up Forklift to move products throughout staging locations.
- Pull orders for customers, fill requests for production line issues, load and unload trucks, unload raw materials, finished goods, packaging items and load trucks for outbound shipments.
- Perform necessary pre-shift inspection of Forklift, and escalate any operational safety issues to Supervisor.
- Use RF Scanner to maintain an accurate inventory in the warehouse
- Store goods in the correct environment in terms of food safety and personnel safety.
- Follow all raw material storage and handling procedures to ensure compliance to allergen guidelines.
- Prevent any and all material from falling on the floor, wrapped and unwrapped.
- Establish and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and Safe Quality Foods requirements
- Assist with other distribution-related duties as directed by supervision or management.
- 2 - 5 years of shipping/receiving experience to include operating/maintaining material handling equipment and warehouse operations
- Must have completed forklift certification/licensing training or have the ability to successfully acquire a valid license.
- Must have a working knowledge of established food safety regulations and good manufacturing practices, shipping and receiving processes, effective inventory management, and the ability to differentiate product or materials lot codes and an ability to count carton and case quantities, or material usage requirements
- Possess good mechanical aptitude, ability to perform mathematical calculations and complete detailed reports
- Stand Up Forklift experience is a must!
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
Pay Rate: $13.50 / HR, plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer