Lewisville, TX 75029 | Temporary
We are looking for someone with the following skills that can provide strong and efficient support: strong customer service and excellent communication skills, computer literate, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and able to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment. Candidate MUST have a willingness to meet and exceed set responsibilities and to think 'outside of the box'.
This role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Recruiting, applicant screening, interviewing, placing, counseling employees
- Adequately judging quality of an applicant for correct placement
- Listening to and applying constructive criticism
- Working as a part of the team and solo
- Must be able to work 40+ hours (including early mornings or late evenings)
- Must be able to be on call some weekends and work after 5 pm as needed
- Must have excellent customer service skills, good clerical skills (type 40 - 50 wpm), and computer skills.
- Applicant must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver's License
- Previous staffing experience a plus
- Prefer candidate with Inside Sales and/or Recruiting experience.
- Professional dress and attitude required.
** NOTE: Only those who possess these qualifications will be considered for this position. **
Compensation: Great pay DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer