Chattanooga, TN 37401 | Temporary
- Able to read and understand Blueprints
- Skilled in the use of all machine shop equipment including lathe, milling machines, radial drill, aluminium and steel welding equipment and various hand tools.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in bead or mold making, tool repairs and modifications
- Must be able to work with equipment required for plumbing on tool/molds.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Drug Screens and background checks are required
- Steel toed boots
- Safety Glasses
- Jeans, T-shirt
Pay rate is $18 per hour + $.20 shift differential for afternoon shift.
Shift: 2nd shift from 3: 00 pm - 11: 30pm, and overtime as needed ( Will train on 1st shift until released to 2nd)
Please bring valid identification for I-9 verification.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
6116 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072- Call or text for details
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer