Toccoa, GA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
This position reports to the Plant Supply chain manager and is responsible for the overall Warehouse, warehouse staffing including team leads on all shifts, safety and training. Includes the organization and monitoring of the storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Sole Responsibility / Assignments to be completed by the position:
- Enforces safety first practices and procedures
- Manage logistics, warehouse, transportation between plant and customers
- Coordinating shipping loads and pick up.
- Keeping track of quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods in ERP System, plan routes and process shipments with the team.
- Resolve complaints related to Shipping
- Follow all packaging requirements
- Prepares paperwork for regulatory bodies.
- Develops, confirms and monitors schedules.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse Team leads and Team members.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO/TS16949 requirements.
- Establishes and implements related methods and procedures.
- Provides management and supervision to other assigned operational areas.
- Other Management assigned tasks, as required.
- Behave in a positive manner that enhances the success of the company.
Degree in Logistic or related field desired but not mandatory.
Proven working experience as a Warehouse / Materials manager in the Automotive Industry.
Experience with an Automotive manufacturer such as BMW is desirable.
Proficient in standard logistics software.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to work on multiple projects.
Must be productive in a team environment.
Proficiency in Excel, and Microsoft programs.
Available for occasional travel including International.
Salary and Benefits
The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
Retirement benefits include 401K
Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability and Vision
Salary to commensurate with Skills, Knowledge and Experience.