Reserve, LA 70084 | Temporary
Project starts second week of January 2018 and lasts for 4-5 Months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined) space.
- Ability to safely perform work using high pressure water blast equipment to clean heavy industrial tanks.
- Clean up work area and equipment after work is completed.
- Practice safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Observe all safety procedures always, and report unsafe procedures/conditions to management.
- Must be dependable and exhibit leadership ability.
- DISA Hair Follicle Drug Screen required
- Valid Driver s License or State Issued ID
- OSHA Basic, at a minimum
- Background Check
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Physical exam required
- Be accessible by phone
- Ability to work overtime.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must be punctual and maintain acceptable attendance.
High School Diploma or GED required
Hourly Pay: $12.00/hr.
Hours: Monday through Thursday; 6: 30am-5: 00pm
Must have Steel Toe Rubber Boots, all PPE is provided, including, but not limited to, Shields and Slicker Suits
Training and Orientations will be conducted, will receive compensation after 30 days on assignment.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 504-888-4705 to apply in person today and bring un-expired government issued identification for the I-9 process at:
Automation Personnel Services
4027 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Equal Opportunity Employer