Powder Spgs, GA | Temporary
The position of Welder/Fabricator is responsible for performing assigned tasks and projects as designated within the Shop. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Welding of Stainless Steel tubing / pipe.
* Welding of Stainless Steel sheet metal 18 GA 10 GA.
* Welding of Stainless Steel tubing / angle / plate up to 0.5 inch.
* Operations and set up of MIG, TIG and Arc welding equipment.
* Finishing and polishing Stainless Steel welds.
* Operate and maintain various power tools and shop equipment including but not limited to pipe benders, threaders, band saws, grinders.
* Reading and interpreting sketches / drawings. Fabricate to drawing tolerances and customer specifications
* Self-directed individual & team-worker. Must be able to perform multiple duties on schedule with minimal supervision
* Operation and set up of sheet metal / plate fabrication equipment including shear / brake / iron worker, punch machines, drilling, tapping and milling.
* Weld test required as part of on-boarding process
* Must have your own weld helmet
* Drug Screen Required.
* Steel Toe Boots Required.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
5015 Floyd Road, Suite 630
Mableton, GA 30126
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer