1st and 2nd Shift Machine Operator
Louisa, VA 23093
First Shift and Second Shift Machine Operators in Louisa, VA.
We would like our future First Shift Machine Operators to be motivated, and pursue the desire to succeed, the ability and interest to work in a team environment and independently as needed.
- You will use a variety of materials to bind the agent to create the final product.
- This position would require those applying to stand for the entire shift.
- This is a hands-on position and attention to detail is important.
- Measuring the product to ensure the proper case fitting.
- This is a fast paced work environment and production extremely vital to your role.
- Being organized, detail-oriented, ensuring the work environment is safe and clean, and having a positive demeanor would be the ideal candidate we would like to extend this opportunity to.
- This is a temp to hire position.
Shifts and Hours:
1st shift, 5:00 A.M. Until 3:30 P.M., Monday to Thursday, with mandatory overtime on Fridays as needed.
2nd shift, 3:45 P.M. Until 2:15 A.M., Monday to Thursday, with mandatory overtime on Fridays as needed.
$12.00 per hour
First and Second Shift Machine Operator Requirements but limited to:
Punctual, reliable, and ready for work.
Ability to take direction and communicate effectively and professionally.
Stable and reliable transportation.
Ability to stand, reach and bend throughout shift.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Ability to lift to 50 lbs. Throughout the shift.
Background will be run.
Drug screening will be conducted.
Experience in manufacturing, production, or assembly environments is a plus.
Please contact our Fredericksburg branch at the number provided below to schedule your phone interview and learn about our updated application process. You may start the application process on our website at www.apstemps.com. Please be sure to bring unexpired documentation forms for I-9 processing.
Automation Personnel Services
1320 Central Park Blvd., Suite 114
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Great benefits to all associates including:
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer