Automation Personnel Services is seeking Assembly Operators for a manufacturer in Clinton, TN. In this role, you will be responsible for various aspects of the production of parts as a third-tier supplier. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position.
$17.00 per hour – 1st Shift
$19.00 per hour – 2nd Shift
Schedule and Hours
Monday through Thursday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Monday through Thursday 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
Friday through Sunday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Assembly Operators Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform daily checks to ensure product compliance and complete daily documentation
• Perform start-up activities such as rabbits, glue weight, weld checks, etc.
• Perform assembly of products according to outlined processes
Assembly Operators Job Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma or GED
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Able to stand and walk frequently during shift and lift 40lbs
• Support continuous process improvement activities
• Weekly Pay
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Holiday Pay
We are also offering a $50.00 referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive the payout.
About Automation Personnel Services
Automation Personnel Services is an award-winning staffing agency with more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing and light-industrial staffing. Automation Personnel Services is the winner of the ClearlyRated® Best of Staffing Talent Award in 2019-2022, and the ClearlyRated® Best of Staffing Client Award for seven straight years, 2016-2022. Automation Personnel Services is also the recipient of the Safety Standard of Excellence Award by the American Staffing Association.
Our goal is finding you the right job!
Equal Opportunity Employer