Hartselle, AL 35640
The Accountant is responsible for performing accounting related duties on a professional level and works with the Controller and CFO to support all ADS and PowerTeam requirements. This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas: Month End Close, Fixed Assets, Capital Expenditure Requests, Journal Entries, Account Reconciliations, Accruals and Allocations.
1. Prepares accruals and allocations of certain GL Accounts for month end closing such as Depreciation and Bonus.
2. Prepare the necessary journal entries for accruals, prepayments and other adjustments.
3. Monthly reconciliation and review of Credit Card Charges and Payroll account
4. Manage Fixed Assets using Creative Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics
5. Processes and manages all requests for Capital Expenditures
6. Records purchases and disposals with coordination from DOT and Fleet departments
7. Posts and reconciles depreciation
8. Reconciles Fixed Asset list
9. Audits time entry weekly and prepares equipment reports
10. Other Ad Hoc reports and analysis as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
Strong Accounting/Finance Skills
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Attention to detail and organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on confidentiality
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and overtime required
Drug Screen and Background check
$20hr or depending on experience
Automation Personnel Services, Inc.
2019 6th Avenue, SE Suite 5
Equal Opportunity Employer